Preferred landscapes?

danson67

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Morning all, 5 minute tea break/diversion alert...

On this cold grey day in February, could you help my wife (Dr. Ruth Swetnam, Associate Professor of Geography at Staffordshire University :) ) with a survey on opinions of the quality of various Welsh landscapes?

5 minutes, no spam, no 'contact email and password' malarkey at the end. She's interested in getting opinions from all sorts of landscape users. You don't have to be Welsh, live in Wales, or even been to Wales to take part :D

http://www.glastir-mep-surveys.org.uk/

As part of a Welsh Government-funded study, the survey aims "to try and evaluate the impact of land management interventions, made by land owners but paid for by all the taxpayers in Wales, and to assess whether they improve the quality of the overall landscape"

All opinions gratefully received.
Many thanks,

All the best,

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 15.44.46.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-05 at 15.44.46.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 314
Re:

Would miss Jenkins not distract you from appreciating the wider landscape? I certainly would be :D

Thanks for participating.

All the best,

Re:

There is the one box with a like/dislike of the flock of sheep.
Maybe combined with a like of walls and hedges... ;)

All the best,

Re:

Done... I was a bit taken aback by example postcode though, it's very close to one I used to live at (and nowhere even vaguely near Wales!)

Re:

Thanks for filling it in, Foz.

The images are a statistically balanced selection of the total non-urban Welsh landscape, so there are a few big mountains, but mostly general rural landscapes with some coastal stuff.

All the best,

Back