Odd one this - why was i happy at work today?

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Evening all,

As per the title, this is odd but, why was i happy at work today?

Some further info -
I worked with some 'odd guys' for 4 years until Jan 2014
In 2014 I worked with various guys
from this year until 2019 I will be working with the same guys - so i have worked for one month with them

Re the 'odd guys' - i think they were odd as i could not have a conversation with them and i am chatty.

It was an odd day all round, i got up at 0530 and did not dread going to work and that is the first time that has happened in 5 years. I had a good day in work and came home happy - again, somewhat unusual.

This may seem like a peculiar post but i spoke to a mate this morning and mentioned it to him as he was a bit surprised at my good mood and my wife made a similar comment but, in all honesty, i don't know the reason. So, any ideas?

Richard

Are they more your type then? Interests? Humour?

SAD wearing off?

A good sign though

Hey chums

The reason i asked is BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!!! But you could be right. BUT, am i that peculiar that 5 years working with various people unhappily means the problem may rest with me (i hope that makes sense).

It is a good sign, energising even!!! LOL I am going to be a reborn 60's child!!!

Ian - TOO LATE!!! She is away to bed!

Richard

p.s. i think my grammar is poor in this response

Hey Robbie,

I can't see what you posted - Oasis link maybe (my guess) - if so, good song!

Richard

p.s. cocktail anyone?

If you like piña coladas..............

To answer your original question though. Did you make up the numbers for an id parade?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 551
You Are showing your age!!! LOL

VIPER is the way to go!!

Oh - who is Grumpy?

Richard

Latest posts

Back