Dumb and Dumber

shed

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
now this is my all time favourite film,the 2nd wasnt that good but watched the new one last nite and yet again funny as hell,even watched it twice :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

Original was/is hilarious, but Dumb and Dumberer was one of only two films* I have ever walked out of the cinema on.

Seeing the trailer for the new D&D I was worried, cos it seems like a re-hash of the same old jokes, but glad to hear you are giving it a good review. It'll probably be a LoveFilm jobber for me.

*If you're interested, the other was 'The Bogeyman' cos I pure shit myself trying to act the big man to the girlfriend at the time. Even though I feckin hate those dead-things-jumping-out-at-you type films. She was also bricking herself so I just made out to be leaving to save her nerves, and not because I am a total blouse. She ended up marrying me, so it obviously worked. ;)

Re: Re:

RobMac":3hr5w44i said:
Sorry cant stand Jim Carrey :?

I take it you dislike the faces he pulls :? im the same. Carry on films are old hat :LOL: But as comedians go he's up there with the very best. A very funny and entertaining guy behind the camera by all accounts.

Back