Julien Blanc: Blanc Off You Scumbag!

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
For once we get something right!

"Controversial US "pick-up artist" Julien Blanc has been barred from entering the UK by the Home Office.

The self-styled "dating guru" holds seminars claiming to teach men how to attract women but his methods have been widely criticised as sexually abusive.

A petition to deny him a visa attracted more than 150,000 signatures ahead of his UK tour, due to start in February.

Crime prevention minister Lynne Featherstone said she was "delighted Mr Blanc won't be coming to our shores".

In one recorded seminar, Mr Blanc is seen approaching girls and forcing their heads towards his crotch.

In the same video, he advises people on 'picking up' in Japan. "At least in Tokyo, if you're a white male, you can do what you want," he says.

"I'm romping through the street just grabbing girls. It's awesome."

Lib Dem MP Ms Featherstone said last week she was "extremely concerned" by the "sexist and utterly abhorrent statements" Mr Blanc had made about women.

"If he was allowed to perform in the UK I have no doubt that cases of sexual harassment and intimidation would increase," she said.
Misogynist business

The Home Secretary has the power to exclude an individual if she considers his or her presence in the UK is "not conducive to the public good".

However, a spokesman for the Home Office said it did not comment on individual exclusion cases - unless they were made public by the excluded individual.

The decision has been greeted by campaigners and those who backed calls for Mr Blanc's visa to be turned down."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30119100

Re:

Wasn't he recently kicked out of Australia too?

EDIT : Yup, and he's been refused a Brazilian visa too. Good.

Funny you mention that, because I was thinking about UKIP as I mentioned we don't need to import these sorts!

There is that argument, and it has some merit, that exposing these attitudes to the media is a good thing. It certainly harmed the BNP when their leader was on Question Time.

Have to say I was outside protesting when that happened, because regardless of how it played out we needed to maintain our policy of demanding these idiots don't get to be treated as normal 'guests' on the telly shows.

Re:

Quite so. And talking of Nick Griffin on Question Time, I would have loved to have seen him speaking at the Oxford Union. From what I understand he got a luke warm reception to say the least :LOL:

Re: Re:

grumpycommuter":2btxch8h said:
Quite so. And talking of Nick Griffin on Question Time, I would have loved to have seen him speaking at the Oxford Union. From what I understand he got a luke warm reception to say the least :LOL:

I'd liked to have heard Griffin on James O' Brien's radio show on LBC.

I imagine he would have fared even worse than Farrage did when he was on the show, and that's saying something.

Here's the link , enjoy! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyYoL9ngtE

Mike

Back