Scotland v England - footy

I would have thought that Scotland stand a fair chance in a one off like this. Wonder if well see another Gazza / Colin Hendry style goal?

Zzzzz. England are rebuilding and crap. Scotland are honest and crap.

Just an excuse for the tartan trannies to go all Braveheart again. As if we haven't had enough of that already this year.

highlandsflyer":1deyuxzn said:
Don't get me wrong, I will be hanging off the chandelier if we take the win, but being realistic England are world class.

Please name me one world class player that plays for England

highlandsflyer":2if62nl2 said:
Don't get me wrong, I will be hanging off the chandelier if we take the win, but being realistic England are world class.
Eh?

England aren't even European class ffs. As they've demonstrated at every major championships for the last several decades.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":20bop9js said:
Hart and Rooney for a kick off.

Behave! Hart is world class at flogging shampoo, and flapping at crosses.
How many goals has Rooney scored in World Cup finals?
Rooney had the potential to be world class, but unfortunately he simply hasn't worked anywhere near hard enough.
To hear him mentioned in the same breath as Charlton makes me feel physically sick

Re:

Amen to that Mr Makster sir.
Surely the time must come when an England manager picks the best 15 players in the country rather than the 15 with the most column inches!!!
As an England fan i think it would be beneficial in the longterm for use to meet one of the other home nations in a major tournament and get royally stuffed by them, i think this is the only thing that will make the FA odd bods wake to the fact that something is seriously wrong.
The world cup was embarrassing and to then decide Rooney was/is England captain material :facepalm:
Just my twopeneth :D

Back