Speed - Guy Martin

Just caught the tail end , I thought pikes peak was loose surface? I recall the audi rally cars going up?

Re:

i really enjoyed that, although one thing they keep doing which is annoying on his show is repeating things after the advert break as you can't remember what you saw 5 minutes ago.

bike looked epic though and love the fact it was "running like a bag of spanners" and he still won his class. i hope he goes back with the bike sorted next year. i wonder if he bumped into Aaron Kaufman from Gas Monkey Garage as i think he was there for the first time this year.

daj":s7jhzuyk said:
Just caught the tail end , I thought pikes peak was loose surface? I recall the audi rally cars going up?

They have slowly been taming more and more every year with tarmac until it was all tarmac, not the same anymore.

Carl

It's been tarmaced top to bottom for about 5 or 6 years IIRC.

Missus drove the whole thing last spring.

Its a good series and they've picked the right man for the job with Guy's reputation.
The new Fred Dibnah :LOL:

At least he was on a motorbike, if he never does win a TT then it will be because of all this TV shizzle. It all started with that stupid canal boat.

I was wondering how much of these 'projects' does he actually have a 'hands on' role in building? Good telly and all that but appears to drop by to see how it's going a fair bit. Fair enough with the actual events.

Back