Viewing settings?

Meejoir

Retro Guru
I have recently switched from an Andoid phone to an iPhone and I suspect my problem is a really obvious one to solve but it's currenly driving me nuts!

How the devil do you change the viewing settings on Retrobike forums? My android phone displayed Retrobike in a lovely sized, formatted font every time I logged in but my iPhone won't play ball and refuses to display Retribike in a really annoying website format which is tiny.

Is this something I can change the settings on my phone or somewhere on Retrobike control panel? Any help would be gratefully received!

Re:

Switch back to a proper phone and ditch iOS phones.

Other than that the skin you refer to is the Mobile skin and is picked up when it sees a mobile device or if overridden you need to click on the mobile skin link in very teeny tiny letters at the bottom of a page.

You do of course need to be logged in to use the mobile skin, I say of course because thats how John has set it up unlike other places.

Luckily on my 10" device I can just read the normal skin so switching isn't a problem. But here is the link
Switch to mobile style index.php?mobile=mobile

Thank you so much! Sometimes you can look so hard to fix something and the damn solution is right in front of your nose! Can't see the wood for trees!!!! Thanks again.

Back