Funniest internet forum threads.

one of the main contributors is my good mate Agency_scum.

he speaks exactly like that in real life.

'' Dear Sirs, before I took your miracle pill I truly felt at the very bottom of the World. Now the World is falling out out of my bottom''

Not a forum thread, but has become an internet meme of sorts, and the 27b6 website / David Thorne's books - especially the one with lots of emails in are funny, if a bit same-y over time.

Re:

It takes a lot to compete with the internet legend "Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream" Amazon review.

"Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS."

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Full Madness that has been on Amazon for over two years is here... Some reviews are better than others - but the best ones are comedy gold!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-R ... words=veet

Back