Danny Macaskill's new video

"I knew I should have tied the boat up. Now I am going to miss last orders!"

First of his vids I have really enjoyed.

Great promo film for Skye.

That front flip thing. Tried it a couple of weeks ago. Broke my titanium..........

....glasses.

Re:

The fence flip was impressive. The Danny Hart video of him winning the 2011 down hill champs and the commentary does it for me. Love that vid.

Great video.

I must admit that his first video was the inspiration for me buying a bike and getting back into cycling :oops: (and a fair few other born again noobs I'm guessing).
I bought a brand new Orbea, took it to a local quarry straight away and caused much damage :facepalm:

Lost quite a bit of money on that first bike but also learned some lessons, now I just stick to the easy trails.

Totoro":3gtuq4ng said:
Great video.

I must admit that his first video was the inspiration for me buying a bike and getting back into cycling :oops: (and a fair few other born again noobs I'm guessing).
I bought a brand new Orbea, took it to a local quarry straight away and caused much damage :facepalm:

Lost quite a bit of money on that first bike but also learned some lessons, now I just stick to the easy trails.
ha ha, good story. Did you not read the 'do not try this at home' disclaimer?

On a different matter the Playboy mansion video was not up to his usual standard. I wasn't even interested in looking at plastic tits

Back