Who's got what, Xbox one or PS4????

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Going to be getting back into gaming, and after getting new console.

Who's got what?

Good games to get?

i havent botherd this time around tbh i got annoyed at all the hype of each game which turned out to be a bit naff 1 way or the other but the worst was all the screaming kids on the mics

an if you mute em all you miss out on whats going on in the game an sussing if some1 is cheating

i have still got an xim3 keyboard an mouse adapter for the xbox 360 here that makes fps shooters online a lot more fun, i dont use it now tho if anyone wants to trade something or buy it i may well sell it or swap it :)

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

Got mega drive and snes here as well.

Fancy giving a new console a go, just not sure which :?

EggyBum6969":2jgrl2qy said:
i havent botherd this time around tbh i got annoyed at all the hype of each game which turned out to be a bit naff 1 way or the other but the worst was all the screaming kids on the mics

an if you mute em all you miss out on whats going on in the game an sussing if some1 is cheating

i have still got an xim3 keyboard an mouse adapter for the xbox 360 here that makes fps shooters online a lot more fun, i dont use it now tho if anyone wants to trade something or buy it i may well sell it or swap it :)

I have no idea what you just said :?

Has anybody else found a better way of re-winding there tapes for the ZX spectrum than using a pencil? I would like to upgrade if there is.

Canny get to grips with those fiddly little controllers.
And the graphics are pish.

dyna-ti":164d02mv said:
Canny get to grips with those fiddly little controllers.
And the graphics are pish.

Not a fan then mate :LOL:

Back