Mike783 - anyone been in contact?

David B

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
In a similar vein to THM's thread asking of Koupe's whereabouts, just asking if anyone has heard from Mike783. Bought (and paid for) a pair of ITM drop bars from him about 2-3 weeks back and silence since. PMs haven't been replied to or indeed read.

:?

David

David B":3hbw2tnh said:
In a similar vein to THM's thread asking of Koupe's whereabouts, just asking if anyone has heard from Mike783. Bought (and paid for) a pair of ITM drop bars from him about 2-3 weeks back and silence since. PMs haven't been replied to or indeed read.

Problem solved, seems there was a Royal Mail fail and the parcel somehow ended up back with Mike. He's posting it out again today so fingers crossed....

David

Re:

Still a no-show, sadly. Anyone else had any problems with stuff bought from this member? None of my communications have been answered. Looks like my £13 has been well and truly lost.

David

Re:

If a parcel gets returned to me, and I am thus well late on a delivery, it is sent recorded on the second attempt, at my cost.

The guy is still happily dealing away on LFGSS. Heel.

If they dont have the feedback then dont send funds in such a way as you cannot recover them.
I always ask for gift or such as the buyer pays the payment fee if any .I would hope my 10 pages of feedback would show its all safe
But i see people buying from someone with 10 or 15 posts total without any feedback whatsoever i dont know what to say. I should blame them for the hearts being bigger than their heads :?
Nothing wrong with googling the actual picture to see if it comes up anywhere else.

Not good and a bit depressing to lose or to be conned but it could have been £150 pair of CK wheels or along that ilk. :?
Hope it turns up

Re:

Well, I've sent another reminder so let's see what develops. At the moment it's a case of "no details on the noticeboard, I was completely in the dark."*

David

*Well done to anyone who can spot the reference without recourse to a search engine. ;)

Even if someone asks for Gift (which AFAIK they shouldn't) I pay using goods, and bulk the total up.

Sellers only concern with gift should be purely on fees, so grossing up the payment is fine. I always ask for gift or buyer pays the fees, see no issue with that.

If people only accept gift then walk away...

(Annoying when somone pays the "net" price without gift though).

Back