Spooky wiggle

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Any ideas on this one? For some reason I cannot get to wiggles home page, safari tells me I'm not connected to the internet and firefox doesn't recognise the address? I've recently had problems with my aol browser too i.e it no longer works. Can access all other pages I have tried and accessed wiggle from work yesterday. I've ran spybot, avg, and ad aware with the all clear, though ad aware is out of date(cannot connect for some reason) and so was avg( updated now).

kaiser":23ti0xuy said:
Any ideas on this one? For some reason I cannot get to wiggles home page, safari tells me I'm not connected to the internet and firefox doesn't recognise the address? I've recently had problems with my aol browser too i.e it no longer works. Can access all other pages I have tried and accessed wiggle from work yesterday. I've ran spybot, avg, and ad aware with the all clear, though ad aware is out of date(cannot connect for some reason) and so was avg( updated now).

I'm getting a similar problem with MSN this morning.

Sounds like a DNS issue, your service providers server has basicly lost the address so sends you to a dead end. Usually they resolve them selves, but you can manually change your DNS server in your router options.

JeRkY":1xcchbfh said:
Sounds like a DNS issue, your service providers server has basicly lost the address so sends you to a dead end. Usually they resolve them selves, but you can manually change your DNS server in your router options.

This sounds good, whilst trying to update avg I was hitting a wall there too but eventually resolved itself. I'll wait a while to see what happens. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back