Does this annoy the sh*t out of anyone else?

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Sorry but you cannot use the search at this time please try again in a few minutes....

i get this 50% of the time i try to use the search bar, it really bugs me. i have to click forum then search then forum then search, until it decides to work

why is this?

sean

Re:

Stop writing the words tits and ass maybe?

al.

Re:

al":11jmmjxi said:
Stop writing the words tits and ass maybe?

al.
alright smart arse ;)

a single search for the simplest of words such as 'avalanche' and it will say i cannot use the search at this time, for no reason at all :roll:

Can't help with your problem, but I just used the search function on my ipad, had no problems at all.
Are you using a PC to access retrobike. Hope you get it sorted.

Re:

Don't you like yourself ? Most people try to avoid avalanches not search for them . My advice would be to go to the alps with a hand grenade in the winter .
as for the forum problem , it happens to me as well , regardless of what I'm using

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":l9iig2g7 said:
Don't you like yourself ? Most people try to avoid avalanches not search for them . My advice would be to go to the alps with a hand grenade in the winter .
as for the forum problem , it happens to me as well , regardless of what I'm using

Mike

It was just an example.... As a regular member of the uk's most popular retro bike site, I would have thought you'd recognise the avalanche to be a classic GT or Rocky Mountain :p :LOL:

Sean

Re:

Well Sean ,

Of course I recognise the Avalanche model from GT . Not aware of the RM one though . Altitude , but not Avalanche . I was jesting my dear fellow ;)
FWIW , I also find it a :roll: moment , but in the words of Michael Winner , ' calm down dear , it's only a forum '
Strue

Mike

Latest posts

Back