Faux Pas Grande!

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I was visiting my mom in hospital again today, where she has been for a few weeks. During this time wife is away in London sorting out property most of the time, bar the odd day.

So I get talking to this one family and especially this woman who approached me to apologise after I almost wound up fighting with her brothers. Short version they were drunk and crowding the door of the hospital and I ended up calling the police thinking they were clients of a next door drug dependency unit.

She came to tell me they were just her drunk family and I called off the police, but that was the start of her pouring her heart out to me for now two weeks every time she sees me.

Today I asked if she was married, and within the next five minutes I suggested we get a coffee.

Response was, "I would love to, let me get a babysitter."

I really meant just a coffee, where upon she can bend my ear and perhaps I can help solve some of the problems she is facing. I assumed she was aware this was not an 'approach'.

Now I am wondering how to deal with her tomorrow.

She asked for my number, I told her I would give her it 'tomorrow'.

I really like this woman, and my wife is perfectly fine with me reaching out to anyone in trouble.

So should I bang her?

highlandsflyer":2h1xdthr said:
my wife is perfectly fine with me reaching out to anyone.

So should I bang her from in front or behind?

Even when a wife is being quoted it seems that my selective hearing works fine, I've edited your post to exactly what I heard.

Mr Flyer, you did right to come to your old mate Chops with this problem.

If she looks like Carol Vorderman then you should bang her. If the didn't, then a quick tit J Arthur would keep her quiet.

Re:

lol! yeah, what about a progress report..... did you have to buy her coffee......?!

We went for a meal, and ended up laughing about the awkwardness of what happened. Then we got a hotel and hammered at it until dawn. Filthy minx!

Back