Unkie Chops stupid question thread.

Chopper the ex Copper

Alpinestars Fan
Team,

I've got a bacon sandwich I'm tempted to eat. I made it myself, and the ketchup is the original ketchup from Jimi Hendrix's sandwich, and the bread is the genuine prototype slice from a toaster made by Einstein. I truly believe this, though I have no evidence to support either claim.

Question is, do I eat it or hang it on the wall and look at it?

Chopper1192":2rmes7bl said:
Team,

I've got a bacon sandwich I'm tempted to eat. I made it myself, and the ketchup is the original ketchup from Jimi Hendrix's sandwich, and the bread is the genuine prototype slice from a toaster made by Einstein. I truly believe this, though I have no evidence to support either claim.

Einstein was a clever chap, but clearly toasters weren't his area - he got a slice of bread from toaster? Or was that proof of time travel - he could "un-toast" toast back to bread?

Aside from concerns about using toast to make a bacon sandwich, you should eat it. You'll then be able to say you've got a little bit of Hendrix in you, admittedly just a dollop of fruit based condiment, but musical stardom has to start somewhere.

Chopper1192":24wgqvyd said:
Team,

NOS ingredients, eh...

Ride the hell outta that bacon sarnie - either that, or drive through three counties in an open-top car, wearing it like a hat.

Anyways, it's completely fecked up - everybody knows it's brown sauce on bacon butties. Klein don't make bacon butties, but if they did, they'd be the best damned bacon butties ever - leaner than Lance, and with a funky paintjob to match.

Re:

If you hung it on the wall , you would have to go to a lot of trouble to hold it there , as well as stopping it decaying even more than it already is .
Eat the sandwich , and lick your bacon as you look at a picture of Vorders you must have on the wall instead :roll: :LOL:

Mike

Well, if I'm honest the bacon is used, but as it was only eaten once I would indeed describe it as NOS.

Vorders with bacon buttie down her cleavage. I like that!

Honestly... The color (sic) clash of the bread, bacon and ketchup all bleeding and fading into one would put me right off.

That's one ugly, garish sammich.

:shock:

You should eat it, but only in the dark.

Is this really original or one you've assembled from parts you've had around the place. I know of a few others so it's pretty unique. Bear that in mind before you decide.

Just for you, just don't touch too hard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 454
Re:

I think a lot depends on whether the sandwich, or parts thereof, are almost unique, unique, or very unique, or possibly even rare, kult and unique.

Regardless, it's only a sandwich, EAT IT!

Or don't, it's your call and frankly I really couldn't give a toss.

Re:

A thinly disguised attempt at stimulating interest before deciding to sell.........dibs on the bread if you split though.

Back