bike related t shirts, what you got? old, new and retro!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
over the last few years i have found myself having 2 types of T shirt, film related or bike related, so it made me wonder what bike related T's everyone else has.

so show us your T's!! especially if they are rare!

:D :D

todays T's that inspired me to do this thread were from Peacock Groove in Minneapolis, they were from NAHBS 2014, Tom from Demon got them for me but had forgotten to give them to me! :)

this design was aimed at all those people who inspect and sometimes criticise welding because it doesn't always look perfect but can't weld themselves!
Erik cracks me up!

IMG_2345 by Dr. Branom, on Flickr

Re:

In no particular order...

A black Orange one with "Strange" across the shoulders
"Ride for a Flight" Jo Burt (must have been even more of a biffer back then, 'cos it's a bit big now.)
108 - "Wouter Weylandt"
2nd OWMTBC
2012 & 2013 RB Mayhem
2012 Sky TDF Team
EBC "The Revolution Will Not Be Motorised"
and few other "non-specific" ones

Re:

Not a pic of my own t-shirt of this colour and brand, but I quite like this one which was a present from Mum & Dad some time ago:

0005095_400.jpeg

(At the time I was given it I actually owned a touring bike that was approximately the same colour!)

As yet another play on the popular 1940s slogan, I also have a bright red "Keep Calm and Pedal On" t-shirt bought off eBay - better than some of the ones out there as it uses the proper Gill Sans font for the print (that sounds picky, I know).

Going wildly off on a tangent, but still in the bike-themed non-bike goods category, I also own the following mugs:

bicycle-mug.jpg

41XwQj17JtL._SY300_.jpg

:)

The first one is extremely relevant to me as these days I live in the former home of Ladybird Books (the local museum even has a section dedicated to them, complete with 6ft. high version of "Tootles the Taxi").

David

I had an Orange T shirt back in the early/mid nineties that I loved.......sure it had the slogan "Tested on Animals" and "Orange Test Pilot" on it. Been trying to find pics online of it recently to jog my memory but can't seem to find any... :(

I have a few, but no piccies yet.

A few favourites:
A "RUSS Appeal" "Ride for a flight" by Jo Burt.
A few Repack reprints of CK's poster designs bought from a now defunct Klunker shop in Fairfax, CA.
A "Cycle-bi" shop T shirt from my old Friend Tim's (now defunct) shop in Eugene, OR.
A few Beastway series T shirts from when I used to help organise and run the best Wednesday evening MTB race series.
A BREEZER T Shirt from Joe.
Several "Humorous" shirts from Moab, including a "Slick Rock Cafe", an "Over The Bars Club" and a few Canyonlands Fat Tire Festival shirts.

Re:

I bought this last week in Woolacombe from Saltrock. Is it a Zaskar?? :)

10487378_10152618568014365_3565516056545367732_n.jpg

And here's one a made earlier.

10457914_10152583098639365_6794981250269009135_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back