And another dumb blonde sticks her foot in it.

FMJ

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This time it's one of yours (Brighton).

https://www.facebook.com/drunkcyclist/p ... nt_count=1

10468085_753898721339831_5226479437943363245_n.png

Aliens are real!

A dumb Blonde no less who is rapidly backpedaling :)

https://www.facebook.com/whitehatmedia?fref=nf

"We are aware of a tweet that one of our interns has sent featuring a remark about cyclists that clearly and justifiably offended many people. While the content of this tweet or any other tweets sent from the personal social media accounts of our employees are in no way representative of the views of the company or its staff, it is quite clear that this tweet was extremely ill-informed and made with very poor judgement.
We have requested that the employee in question remove the offending tweet so that the hurt and offence it has caused can be limited as much as possible. While we pride ourselves on the work with social media and understanding the many nuances of online etiquette, we appreciate that this has been a severe lapse in the otherwise good online conduct of one of our employees.
In light of this occurrence, we can assure you all that this matter is being taken with the utmost seriousness that it deserves. We would like to make it completely clear that White Hat Media has cyclists among its own staff, including its directors, and does not condone the contents of the message in any way whatsoever and can assure everyone that cyclists are held in very high regard by the company and its employees."

Re:

Bit radical maybe but I would make it compulsory for all learner drivers to have to cycle around a busy city and narrow country roads for a month. Then they might understand the nature of poor road surfaces, weather conditions and the nature of other road users. It will make them much better drivers too.

Chopper1192":2o4sflxm said:
For once I'm lost for words.

:shock: surely not ! :LOL:

The response involving a cactus made me smile . Surprised it didn't come from you , Chop :LOL: . On reflection , maybe a mace would be more your idea :shock:

Mike

Re:

Saw this all exploding yesterday, but I hadn't realised the girl worked for a web design and media company. :facepalm:

I bet she just learned a lot about the power of social media.

Re: Re:

NeilM":3kz3k01i said:
Saw this all exploding yesterday, but I hadn't realised the girl worked for a web design and media company. :facepalm:

I bet she just learned a lot about the power of social media.

Apparently from the CEO's tweets, quite a few of her (former?) fellow employees are avid cyclists.

Oops.

Back