Moving To Cornwall, (This Might Actually Occur)!

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Well, we are almost done in London and everything is fluid up in the Heelans.

Looking at moving somewhere near family so Helston area, so I guess Al will be our neighbour!

Losing some of the best biking in the land, but adding on access to great sailing and possibly surfing again once fit.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 10577.html

Something like that will suit, although we want to get some land as well for horses.

Always meant to do a stint in Cornwall.

Looks like it is time!

Re:

I am not the type to drive to ride, but I spent some great summers down there as a teen, and would relish camping out for the odd weekend at those locations. Hoping to get back into classic VWs as well, but like most of our plans none of it will likely happen!

Re:

Lovely looking house :)

Plenty of riding if you know where to look/willing to explore. Cornwall MTB club are a nice bunch and ride most weekends and Penwith MTB are always out and about. Some lovely rides around the coast paths too :D

Re:

Al as a neighbour... bloody nora!!

Lovely looking house so may be worth the risk.

I moved down twenty years ago and can honestly say I have never regretted a single day.

al. :D

Re:

ps Vote for my bike in this months BoTM and I'll give you a go in one of my old snotters.

al.

It's nice out that way.There is masses of riding to be done some legal some not so.You are far enough away from Al's house not to be bothered by the smell.Although close to mine so will get in the shower a bit more.Al is your man for night time "Adult" entertainment.He knows all the best laybys to stop at.
If you need local horse advice Mrs jm might help if not then she will know someone who will.
See you soon.jm.

Back