That's all three then

The view I just expressed is more than they would be allowed to after their media/sponsor friendly lobotomised interview training.

The History Man":38f9hce0 said:
The view I just expressed is more than they would be allowed to after their media/sponsor friendly lobotomised interview training.
I'm sure they're highly aware, and simply cut to the quick, that the odd forum rat so deftly assassinates their character.

Neil":6w1qfq0d said:
The History Man":6w1qfq0d said:
I'm sure they're highly aware, and simply cut to the quick, that the odd forum rat so deftly assassinates their character.

Maybe , if any of them had one

Mike

Re:

I feel pretty sorry for Chris Froome, he must feel like he's been beaten up with a lump hammer.

I'm sure they're all lovely people. Shame we'll never know. Bring back Steve Davis.

Mike Muz 67":13wgprw0 said:
Neil":13wgprw0 said:
The History Man":13wgprw0 said:

Maybe , if any of them had one
Thing is, all we know about most of them, is what's shown in media.

Just like for people we surmise purely from what we perceive from what they post on t'internet.

Latest posts

Back