Good wheel builder needed near Crawley, West Sussex

scottmac

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought a brand new bike from my cousin about a year ago and put it in the attic.

He bought it as a route to getting back to fitness, but alas other commitments have taken over his life and he offered it to me at a very decent price with all new turbo, shoes, extras etc. :D All brand new and never used - and still is!

I'm doing a charity ride in September, so I thought I had best christen it on the road and make sure it's OK etc. Unfortunately, the rear wheel is out of true :( which is a bit of a bummer as he paid a little extra for the wheels to be built by a quality wheel builder, who allegedly has a very good reputation (me arse) so does anyone know of a good wheel builder in the West Sussex area?

I'm looking for a GOOD wheel builder with a GOOD reputation, not some knob with a spoke key!

Before anyone suggests to take it back to the shop, I live 300 miles from where the bike was bought and even if I post it, the P&P price would cover the wheel building here, so I may as well get it done in my own back yard.

Thanks in advance.

Back