Script error with Gallery and IE7??

Void(EN12-82)

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Dunno if this has been asked before or if anyone else has this problem, but whenever I browse through the Gallery & Archive I get a script error in IE7. Every page I browse gives this error, it asks me if I want to stop executing the script with either Yes/No and if I choose no a warning that the computer may become unresponsive or unstable.

Of course if I click No, all works fine and the page loads... but I get this with every page I browse to in the Gallery & Archive section.

Never had this before until about 2 weeks ago, and I have this at work (Windows 2003 + IE7) and also at home (Windows XP + IE7 and Vista + IE7).

Is this a known problem or did anything change in the php scripts?? Well, just thought I'd report this if no one else has yet...

Void(EN12-82)

IE7 Problem

I've only been getting this error since Sunday, which suprise suprise, is when I updated to IE7, though compared to the rest of the problems its caused to my machine this error is the least of my worries.

Wow what a long sentence, must have been that 12th coffee :shock:
It is ufortunate but good to know its not just me.

Jamie

I get the error as well, using IE 6. I usually select 'yes' as it doesnt seem to matter either way, it then loads up whatever it was you wanted to look at.

Any one else having problems accessing their gallery

Safari,Firefox and IE all knock me back. Before the slow scripts stuff.

kaiser":22vyp26m said:
Any one else having problems accessing their gallery

Safari,Firefox and IE all knock me back. Before the slow scripts stuff.

Yep...cant get into any galleries....my browser (Firefox) gets confused and tries to open a raw PHP script :roll: :roll:
Ok but with script errors with IE...shame I don't use it :cry: :cry:

Back