Women's Tennis

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
I love it. Generally much better to watch. Please allow games to continue to at least 12 a piece before forcing a tie break. I know the bigwigs in the game read this forum. Even during the French Open women's final.

Women's tennis is substandard pish. Like every other women's sport.

I'm currently not liking the ******* BBC reporting on women's football on the normal football page. Club and country stuff creeps on there and I've clicked it before I realise it's only bloody women.

If they must waste my money (well not MY money but licence payers money) reporting it at least stick it some page out the way of real sport. Men's sport.

Yet another example of a market the BBC shouldn't be in. Leave it to Mumsnet or some other women orientated website. Thanks in advance.

highlandsflyer":2aalmcvh said:
I guess some of us prefer watching sweaty women with shapely bodies. Takes all sorts to make a world.

Don't think they should stop playing when it rains either , viewing figures would rise , along with other things :oops: :LOL:

Mike

highlandsflyer":1smdgjip said:
I guess some of us prefer watching sweaty women with shapely bodies. Takes all sorts to make a world.
The cliched excuse for watching women's sport. There's an entire entertainment genre dedicated to precisely that, often including grunting. And it's much more popular.

Back