Motorcyclist hits cyclist, then blames the cyclist.

My sympathy for the cyclist is mitigated by him being on his mobile phone at the time. If he's so mindless of his own safety, then why shod anyone else give a s*** about it?

Re:

Yes the cyclist is a plank for the way they were using their phone, but it really is a separate issue.

The motorcyclist did not take that into account before deciding to run them off the road.

Very poor road craft from the motorcyclist, and potentially fatal.

They deserve to lose their license in my view.

Chopper1192":31wnbokh said:
My sympathy for the cyclist is mitigated by him being on his mobile phone at the time. If he's so mindless of his own safety, then why shod anyone else give a s*** about it?

What sort of attitude is that ^...him being on the phone's got nowt to do with it, dont splatter some loon stood talking on a phone on an empty motorway....you'll get yourself in trouble, copper or not. Drive according to conditions is always the leader.

Sorry Konatime, if you really my first post again I never suggested the cyclist being on the blower either caused or contributed to the incident. My observation is on the morality of bad behaviour, not the physical manifestation - someone behaving like a chump on a bicycle who complains about the actions of a chump on a motorbike, is still a chump on a bicycle.

Chopper1192":3jnq2yo3 said:
Sorry Konatime, if you really my first post again I never suggested the cyclist being on the blower either caused or contributed to the incident. My observation is on the morality of bad behaviour, not the physical manifestation - someone behaving like a chump on a bicycle who complains about the actions of a chump on a motorbike, is still a chump on a bicycle.

The chump on the cycle is still a chump....correct, the motorcycle rider is legally obliged to give a shit about him....that's sort of how it works, he would'nt of pulled the same stroke with an artic just edged into his lane would he.....probably got a bit drunk knowing he was outpowering a victim....think there's a name for that....couple of l's in it, possibly a B.

Back