retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Holidays soon and Ibiza here I come :D

beaut of a place, Im not really into the clubbing scene but my missis got me interested in the place cos she's been going since 1983 .

there is a lot more to the island than drugs and sex (but it is there if you want it :shock: ). The sunset bars are the some of the best places to chill and offer some of the best totty on the island ➡️

ibiza-cafedelmar20.jpg

This is the live cam from the top of one of the buildings we normally stay in , its run by one of the many germans on the island which is good cos he's always zooming in on the sunbathers at the sunsea bar below ➡️ http://www.ibiza-sunset.com/

just can't wait to get down to the little known 'acuarium bar' that is situated near Cala Gració and listed to chilled tunes,catch some sun ,pissed on sangria and eat cheese toasties ➡️

AAhhhh .... Ibiza !!! What a place ! I must bore so many people when I look back on my 3 best holidays there !! Got harder each time though ! (age !) ...

From Blue ham french sticks to piddling in that San Antonio fountain which all the local gaurdier will shoot you for !! Memories of a lifetime!!

Bit of a club nut even now still (Zap, Honey club etc Brighton) so to say Ibiza is one of my fave destinations would be an understatement ! Love all the chillout bars too ! Cala Bassa! The most beutiful beach on the island. And the Best sunsets you'll ever see!! I wish I knew why? Guess its the whole atmosphere .... God I need a lads holiday again this year !!!

Just come back from Florida 3 weeks back and it does Rock too ! Did all the usual adult theme parks! Universal, Wet N Wild, Kennedy etc !! Amazing place Florida! And Zee Yanks are extremely nice and polite people!! Wish there nature would spread to us a little !!

P.S Im gonna try my damn Hardest to open a chain of Golden Corral's over here !! For anyone who dont know - £3 = as much of anything you can eat!! Buffet Pizza, Breakfast, Roast, Steaks etc, Mr Whippy, Fat strawberries and Every fruit and cakes imaginable !!! Bargain !!!!!

Roll on the next holiday .. . .

Cala tarida

Cala Bassa! The most beutiful beach on the island. And the Best sunsets you'll ever see!!

You haven't seen cala tarida :!: that place is a beaut, Some of our friends went there on thier second holiday to the island, watched the sunset go down and promptly sold up in merseyside and moved to san antonio where they now run a little bar in the west end called Blackbeards ➡️ [url]http://www.digitalibiza.com/blackbeards/ , they work for like 5 months then have the rest of the year off :shock:

Its one of those places you either Love it or Hate it.

Oh and I just found this if its all about the cycling ➡️

http://www.bttbadalona.com/Aventuras/Ibiza/viernes/viernes-18.htm
Use the babel fish page translater if you don't speak spanish

Ps, Gotta love the garda civil for their sense of humour........NOT

Speaking the same language!

Bora-Bora for the afternoon session ("Boss, da plane, da plane"); Benirras for the drums; El Divino for a girl-friendly partynite; Sa Trinxa for recovering and blissed sounds (Julian Jabre - 'Swimming Places' was my discovery track of last year, check it out!); Formentera for a jolly day out scaring the missus on the brakeless scooters; Croissant Show for breakfast; Dalt Villa for that romantic meal... happy memories and future thoughts of the White Isle! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back