How Old Do You Look?

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
My wife cannot believe this man is just 54.
clarkson-476636.jpg

_50419725_jex_899914_de27-1.jpg

She reckoned about seventy, I agreed even though I vaguely remembered he was a lot younger.
Just eight years older than me. Incredible.

So do you look older or younger than your real age?

When I was forty most people reckoned I was early thirties, but now I can't get away with a thirties ranking unless I shave and cut my hair short. :)

Re:

I do have the eyesight of a 90 year old though!

al.

Re:

I guess it must be the smoking, but if he got in shape and used a few products he could knock years off. James May looks pretty out of shape too, which when you consider their lifestyles is quite bizarre. Travelling tends to make me shed weight quicker than a Guardian reader taking offence to a Jim Davidson joke.

The Wright Stuff (Channel 5) were discussing this the other day, and pointed out how old Clarkson looks.

My wife mainly complains about how much I drink, whenever the subject of health comes up.

She has me on a complex porridge of different supplements every day, and won't even let me run my bike engines inside my workshop.

Personally, as much as I love life I would happily swap a few years at the end for a little more care free living.

I know that is not how it works though.

Al looks like he is still a teenager. Whoarrrrrrr!

I'm the same age as JC...but in slightly better shape!
I drink fresh carrot juice mixed with some spirulina nearly everyday. I don't smoke or take caffeine but I do enjoy a glass of wine or three. I don't eat meat, seldom eat fish and eat lots of fruit and veg. Also avoid any processed foods.
Its the bloody receeding hair line, grey hair and growing tonsure that gives the game away. Meh...guess I could invest in a hairpiece ha ha
I'm still a bit chubby mind :-(

I fight the ageing process as hard as I can. Cycling, lifting, boxing. I quit the fags years ago and a while back quit.alcohol. I now mainly Perregrino water, watch what I eat, an..My.occasional treat is an oaty bar and a glass of proper Orange juice.

And I moisturise. There, I said it.

Back