Show Us Your Workstation!

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Wu-Tangled and I have discussed this thread before and I'm starting it, although it was his idea :cool:

Ameybrook's post yesterday on the 'Tomac video' thread got me thinking again.

So, show what you stare at all day when you should be working!

ameybrook":2rrj8tie said:
I stare at that trail all day long.

My office window view:

IMG_0015.jpg

For some reason I can't access My Pictures in Windows otherwise I'd post mine now too.

I stare across the roof of manufacturing, this is covered in vents, chimneys and heat exchangers like this rather tastefull Trane unit:

image6111.jpg

I'd post a proper photo, but bringing my self to immortalise such an image is frankly too depressing :(

Shame really, as the labs at the opposite corner of the building get quite a pleasent view :roll:

Changes all the time last week it was this!

Attachments

• 126_2700.JPG
    126_2700.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,214
if I work from home it's this. Otherwise it can be any number of views depending on which GP surgery I'm at! :D

Attachments

• SP_A0302.jpg
    SP_A0302.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 2,210
Being a Truck driver i get a different view every blink of the eye, Sunday was North Wales, Monday was Scotland, Wednesday was North Yorkshire. Sounds good.....

I drive at night so it all looks the bloody same wherever i go
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Well here's my desk - shame somebody left a rusty old frame on it!

Tomorrow I'll post the view from my window - of the mortuary and hearses :shock:

Exbiker - lets see a cab shot. Do you have a number plate with your name on :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00272 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00272 (Medium).JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,185
My office.

At least I have a job where I do get out and about a bit, so I'm not chained to my desk :D

Attachments

• DSC00551.JPG
    DSC00551.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,153

Latest posts

Back