Life sucks!

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Just found out today that my 25 year old nephew hung himself Monday just gone and they only found him yesterday morning,
he was still alive but only just, he was rushed into hospital and put on a life support machine, the doctors did a MRI scan
on his brain and there is some 90% irreversible brain damage and put him into an induced coma similar to what has been
done to Michael Schumacher, but the doctors say he will not survive but if he does he will never lead a normal life again
and the only best option is to turn off the machine this Friday and let him go to sleep, its not an option i'm all
for but if its for the best for him, then let him rest with god, loosing family is so terrible.

We have no idea why he has done this and left no such letter telling us why!

At this moment my heart hurts so much and would give half my soul for him to pull through :cry:

Re:

phew not a lot can be said;to help ease pain like that;
but life is hard at times like these,and seems to get harder;
take care and be strong for the rest of your family they will need you'
all the best

Holy crap :( probably the hardest decision that any family could ever be faced with, I'm not sure how I could ever make a decision like that, my heart goes out to you, it really does.

All the best

Alison

Thanks guys & gal'

I'll be phoning my eldest brother up tonight to see what's happening, its his son! You never know there might be a bit of good news.

Re:

I can't sympathise 'cos I've not had to deal with anything that bad. But I can offer my whole-hearted empathy. Be there for your brother. He's going to need you. Don't be afraid to cry when you need to.

dude thats awful. A friend ended his own life a number of years ago and the hole left is horrendous, especially for close family etc. dont bottle the emotions up and it is always good to talk, express what you are all feeling.

Re:

My wifes Uncle, Grandfather and Great Grandfather all ended their lives this way.

The one crumb of comfort that you can take from this is that it was their choice.

Talk to family, friends, strangers. Just talk about it. Remember them in the good times, laugh about their idiosyncrasies. Acknowledge the fact that it took a strong mind to do what they did and above all one action does not change the person that you know as your Nephew.

Take care

Ade

Back