New retro Oakley shades

Want a set of those clear/violet iridiums. The price though is horrific, last set I bought new back in the US in 2001 cost me $100 for a set of A Wires with black iridium lenses, I guess I'm just out of touch a bit.

Carl.

Re:

Retro look but not a retro price :shock: .
Think I'll just hang on to the originals I bought about 20 years ago..... :D

Re:

:shock: hopefully they will re manufacture the X METAL range..want a set of Pennys in the copper colour..doubtful i think :cry:

Ernie ;)

Kestonian":8uyylvj2 said:
It's good to see the old Oakley logo back!
I bought the missus a pair of the re-issue Frogskins last year and those have the original Oakley logo on the arms plus the original pink soft bag with the old school label and the clear plastic box, it was like stepping into a time warp opening the packaging when they arrived :cool:

13996125511_2663a4d0f9_d.jpg

Re:

For your information , I went to Gunwharf Keys in Portsmouth a couple of years ago , where there is an Oakley outlet shop . I wanted some smoke lenses for my (folding) M-Frames , expecting to see the price and walk straight back out of the shop . Turns out they didn't sell just lenses , but whole sets for £50 :shock:
Regardless of frame colour/lens type .
I came away with some new black framed black iridium lens M-Frames for that price .
They also do other styles too , but that was all I was interested in . Still didn't get lenses though :roll: :LOL:
Ended up getting some from Geoffrey Butlers in Croydon for a fiver :shock:

Mike

I got the grey/purple Iridium Razorblades cos, well, hello? Why not. Admittedly the trade price is distinctly more attractive than the RRP.

I heard on't grapevine that they are re-releasing the zero range too btw.

Back