Mo Farah....

mullinino

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
...has never ran a marathon before.Ran today.Beats the English record by 12 seconds on his first go.Brendan Foster/Steve Cram:you should stick to shorter distances. :facepalm:

Ian Payne on 5 Live said 'What a disappointing day for Mo Farah'.... what a numpty!

al.

Re:

Reckon he played it just right. It was great to see him out there having a steady run after New York. Of course the papers are already queuing up the headlines suggesting it is some kind of failure. The bookies did very well out of so much optimism.

He will make his own decisions on his future, regardless of the advice from fellow legends, but surely he should concentrate on defending his Olympic titles before perhaps refocussing?

Should have had a knighthood already.

Re:

Yeah I thought he did really well, don't know why everyone was so down beat. 8th on his first attempt and against that field too!!!

The History Man":261vlz60 said:
The History Man":261vlz60 said:
Hard for him to win. farah shouldn't force it over majordistances.

:facepalm: :roll: :LOL:

You are a piece of work aren't you !
Did anyone else get that , or am I the thicko ?

(Tumbleweed blows across the plain )

Mike

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":3oultfq8 said:
Reckon he played it just right. It was great to see him out there having a steady run after New York.

It's funny how people perceive 'steady' - in my lbs they had a treadmill out the back and one day we thought for a laugh we would set it world record marathon pace. Flinkin blip those boys and girls can shift! I'd struggle riding that fast for 26 miles!

Back