Tablets, NOT ipad

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for a not too expensive android tablet for 12 year old. not to break the bank but to get my bloomin mobile back grrrr!!!!

So what's impressed you most ?

Alison

I don't think Tennas are legitimate currency, though you would surely be able to market those on the dodgier websites.

I reckon Samsung Tab 3s are decent now they are crashing in price with the looming update.

You'll be amazed what you con barter with the elderly for a few incontinence pads :D

Bloomin typos :D

Thanks for the advice

Got a new phone last month & got a free Samsung Tab 3 7". Amazing bit of kit for the price, can get for about £110 in Tesco. My 6 y/o hasn't wrecked it yet !
Also we bought mother in law a Kindle HD for Xmas also well impressed. Easier to use than my laptop both.

Why anyone gets an Ipad other than to tell everyone they spent £500 I don't know.

MADJEZ":1lctfjoy said:
Got a new phone last month & got a free Samsung Tab 3 7". Amazing bit of kit for the price, can get for about £110 in Tesco. My 6 y/o hasn't wrecked it yet !
Also we bought mother in law a Kindle HD for Xmas also well impressed. Easier to use than my laptop both.

Why anyone gets an Ipad other than to tell everyone they spent £500 I don't know.

Couldn't care less about cool or impressing anyone just want my phone back.

My oldest got the basic kindle from his girlfriend if I had my own money would definitely get hubby one.

Kids come first when it comes to getting my phone back :)

Alison

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":n8kshe9o said:
I got a HUDL off a mate for Crimbo, impressive for the price ;) :D

I've read good reviews about the HUDL. And with it being a Tesco product, they won't fanny about when it comes to legitimate warranty claims so long as you keep the original receipt and packaging. Unlike some Android tablet manufacturers who like to play the blame game and pass you from pillar to post!

Re:

Hudl seemed better specced than the Samsung Tab 3 for the money when I was looking a month or so back.

Back