grand theft auto !!!

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
what do ya all reakon ? i heard microsoft brought all the upgrade rights for the 360 ! :cry: :LOL: is this right ?
oh yea ps3 rules !!

Not sure on that, but this game is going to rock :LOL:
A friend of mine said of the last one " Its a relationship wrecker" but it actually had the opposite affect on my wife :shock: She liked the music
and watching all the different things that are possible! Compared to say
racing games or just shooters.
Oh and 360's way way better than ps3 :LOL: :LOL:

Believe you are correct about the upgrade rights. Apparently sony are not best pleased as they liked the fact that GTA always came out on their platform first, rockstars decision to release at the same time has not gone down well! This leaves sony with only one big game, granturismo which admittedly is a pretty bloody good game but is it enough to fight off the 360 hordes?

Looking forward to GTA though! (bored of COD4) Am interested to see how the online element pans out :cool:

computerbitz":2ni4um5f said:
but the pc is better than both :LOL: but havent we got this argument going on elsewhere :LOL:

Yes except GTA IV isn't coming out til October at the earliest. Which sucks, I have a PC, not an XBOX!

computerbitz":euoouo7f said:
but the pc is better than both :LOL: but havent we got this argument going on elsewhere :LOL:

that man speak da truth!

(thread hijaaaaaaaack!)
(sorry, ive calmed down now)

Geoff":azzcd71k said:
computerbitz":azzcd71k said:

Yes except GTA IV isn't coming out til October at the earliest. Which sucks, I have a PC, not an XBOX!

It will be old news by then :LOL: :LOL: Still there's always battlefield 2 :roll:

It looks pretty good and from what I've heard the online play is excellent with loads of play modes. A few ex-workmates worked on this and they all put in 6 day weeks of 12 hours plus in the last year. It shows.

goodbye everyone !! im sorry but im otherwise engaged for the next few weeks !! i havent been to work for the last 2 days !! its fecking brilliant, and i have only just started !!!

Latest posts

Back