Jezza of the classifieds

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
As I breached the 400 post mark my retro guru status became Jezza of the classifieds, I have now returned to my retro guru status(rightly or wrongly :roll: ). SO tell me what happened there then. Mind you I did partake in a shandy last night.

So Kaiser here is me thinking: The Guy likes Slade and retro bikes thats cool. But no it turns out Kaiser is really a "Straight Man".

Kaiser: Had a dream the other day. I was buying low and selling high.
Lid: Were you working in a shop?
Kaiser: No. I was actually wearing a Policemans uniform.
Lid: Jezza dream then.

Ba-dum-ching.

That is so rubbish.

Jezza in the classifieds is a reference to the amount Jez buys and sells here. Just while you are on 400, same as the onehundredandeighty.

There are some more allegedly but no-one has got that high yet.

I think the Jez ones stays 400 to 405

3000 is where Retro Guru changes to Old School Grand Master

Wu-Tangled":3tn8fe75 said:
Pickle,

why have you got a picture of the (admittedly lovely) Sarah Chalke as your avatar?

:LOL:

I watched a bit of Scrubs a couple of nights ago, and promptly reminded myself how lurrrrrrvly she was. I thought she'd make a nice little bit of eye candy for everyone :D

She'll be leaving in the morning as I have been out and about quite a bit over my long weekend, so consequently taken a few pics for my avatar!

But I'll leave her there for the night ;)

The user rank changes as you increase your post count. Thrown a few left field ones in to keep it interesting ;)

John":1vt7t2gr said:
The user rank changes as you increase your post count. Thrown a few left field ones in to keep it interesting ;)
when and what, is what I want to know

the jezza one threw me for a loop when I seen it

Pickle":34rd0l0r said:
I think the Jez ones stays 400 to 405

3000 is where Retro Guru changes to Old School Grand Master

Which you´re about to achieve in...

... by looking at the time you registered...

... 10 more minutes! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back