ebay shop LAXZO

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone else here had issues with them? I am. Got bored of waiting for a reply through ebay so am now busy posting on their fb page.

Yes they sent me the wrong size seatpost and returning it and getting a refund took forever with ebays help.

I did a company check on them at the start of the farce, they are based in london. here is their fb page, I'm joe sutherland in non rb world. enjoy my comments.

I ordered a 7's cassette from them, an 8's megarange thing turned up, they claimed to have posted a replacement which never surfaced and it took two attempts to get a freepost return label from them for the incorrect part. I ended up using eBay to get a refund.

Carl.

Just looked at their reviews and can see that their customer services manager has posted a 5 star review on their facebook page to bump up the ratings, this is not only dishonest, it's actually illegal and prosecutable by TS, the practice is called astro-turfing if you want to check it out.

Carl.

I ordered some brake blocks from them a while back. The wrong ones arrived, I contacted them and they asked me to send a picture of the ones I'd received, they then sent me a returns form to print out and I promptly sent them back. All in all it took a couple of weeks before it was all sorted and they refunded me the money and postage costs. I didn't lose out, but I'll avoid them in the future.

Back