News night.......

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
Emily maitlis just ended tonight's programme with the words 'sod it!'..........

I bet paxo's m&s socks flew off!......... :D

Look forward to seeing that! My ex used to do Newsnight stage management, and Pax was notorious for snoozing with his feet up on the desk. Would be great if some footage emerged!

feetabix":2nqmi7uc said:
Emily maitlis just ended tonight's programme with the words 'sod it!'..........

I bet paxo's m&s socks flew off!......... :D

Paxo would approve of any laid-back Newsnight behaviour which basically says "that's yer lot, I'm off down the pub", I suspect.

Do I get any celeb namedropping points for mentioning that Emily Maitlis's dad supervised my inorganic chemistry lab classes at University?

David

Do I get any celeb namedropping points for mentioning that Emily Maitlis's dad supervised my inorganic chemistry lab classes at University?

No.

I used to work with a girl who's dad was a sound man on Grange Hill. Top that. :p

xerxes":py0yn3nf said:

No.

I used to work with a girl who's dad was a sound man on Grange Hill. Top that. :p
I think I can out-obscure that.

I once met (met, I tells you... no less) Sir Robin Day - many years ago. And slightly fewer years ago, I had a chat in a bar with Robert Llewellyn after an evening session at an IT conference where he was guest speaker.

I just be like rubbing shoulders with all the rich and famous, innit - every night is an almost incessant, tedious repeat of black-jack and hookers.

Living the dream...

I'll see your Robin Day and raise you Bamber Gascoigne, whom I once saw in an art gallery in London.

.....I once sang Happy Birthday to Martin Clunes in his kitchen!!!

There are many many more.......

...got pissed every night for 3 weeks with Chris Tarrent on a job...met Arnie...had a kiss from Julie Andrews to name but a few! :p

I made Lorraine Kelly very late for the launch of her new (at the time) fitness video. She asked me where the gym was, I had no idea and pointed in the vague direction I thought it might be. She wandered off in that direction and I stood up to get back to work. I then realised I had been sat on the sign for the gym which wasn't in the direction I sent her....

Back