iveto1983

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I don't want to whinge too much because I appreciate the adverts allow the site to remain free, but there is one advert that keeps force opening the App Store to try to get me to download it. It's getting really annoying. Every time that ad is at the top of the screen when I'm on the site it opens the App Store.

Does anyone know how to disable this? I'm using Chrome but Safari is the same. Pop-ups are blocked but these ads are becoming increasingly common. It's only been on retrobike for a couple of weeks or so though.

Cheers,
Pat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 387
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 387
I'll get that blocked asap. Not seen such ads here but have noted similar on other sites, very annoying.

Not just me getting that then? Didn't realise it was automatic. Thought I must be inadvertently opening it.

This is also on MTBR and makes the site unusable as they are linked to candy crush app, William hill app and that war game app. I have now stopped visiting MTBR as it got so bad.

John":1oztwoqx said:
I'll get that blocked asap. Not seen such ads here but have noted similar on other sites, very annoying.

Thanks John, much appreciated.

Pat

Most annoying...struggle to even post a PM or reply without the App Store popping up! :evil:
(And here it is a bl@@dy gain) :roll:

+1

The last time I was on the site it happened at least once a minute. Pisses me off, so I log out of the site. Please get it stopped!

Back