One for the tin foil hat brigade

sylus

Old School Grand Master
So Facebook buy out what's app then the system goes down with "technical difficulties"

is it

A..facebook don't know shite and screwed it up
B...they had to close the whole thing down to steal everyones personal details or
C..they closed it down to not only steal everyones details but also insert into the what's app set up facebooks own intrusive and spying soft/hardware
D..what's Facebook and What's app?

I guess they may have to tweak it some, but I would think it may merely be a coincidence. I wonder what David Icke makes of it?

I work in IT and I have of course heard of facebook, never had an account though, but I've no idea what "What's App" is and I have a feeling that I wouldn't care if I did.

Facebook have announced they intend to buy What's App. The deal closes later this year. But it hasn't taken place yet.

I'd fold another couple of sheets of bacofoil to be prepared. Maybe now is the time to buy another pallet of baked beans to hide in the cellar, and some more ammo.

zuckerberg's wife wasn't to happy when he came home empty handed after she asked him to get some wasabi on the way home

lumos2000":192rnia3 said:
zuckerberg's wife wasn't to happy when he came home empty handed after she asked him to get some wasabi on the way home

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

mattbrown":hdrgv6q7 said:
lumos2000":hdrgv6q7 said:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

sorry, bad joke badly translated :shock:

Back