bf4 on ps4

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
why cant i use all my unlocked stuff today?grrrrrrits all greyed out and im back to the beginning of the weapons.my stats show my progression but on a map its all the beginners stuff...any ideas ?

i think what it was ...was the new software update for the ps4 i installed first.i then restarted the machine and it worked fine.its still a massive pain..rubber banding,levels not loading,being shot round corners,stuttering on certain maps... :facepalm:

still it is great fun to play.current best is 28 kills,22 ribbons,2nd place on 64 player.longest headshot is 800 meters...

i find I can't make long shots at all, ewither can't hit anything over 400m or if I do it does about 2 points of damage, yet that guy can then turn around ad shoot me with 1 shot from a pistol, gaaaar

playing the island map with the hotel in the middle yesterday i sat on my home base on the hill side ,used the 40x scope on a guy at the other end of the map and his buddy.got them both with headshots in under 3 seconds...i did feel good for the rest of the day ...i felt like letting him know he still had his light switched on but changed me mind incase he tried to get me back.

Back