My wife is awesome....

Saw the title and started to wonder is there was an equivalent of 'fraping' on retrobike...;)

Nice work though.

That is indeed fine stitchery, but one thing to note, as the father of someone who has a small business making tool rolls and back packs.

Unless the material has a high degree of water resistance, or you are using mudguards, then in current conditions your phone is going to get soaked, so be a bit careful with it.

Custom made is the way to go though, as commercial stuff is either too big or too small and always expensive.

Looks good that does, can i suggest some reinforcement for the section containing the phone, if you have bulky stuff like tools in there, when its rolled together you may end up with a smashed/damaged screen on the phone, awfully upsetting when you stop to take a picture or let the mrs know youre heading home and to start tea/get the kettle on, and your phone has 'expired'!

All suggestions taken on board and MKII is in the planning stage. Padding to be added to the phone section and another material to be sourced. Took it out for the day today without a saddle-bag and it was great in my back-pocket, a bit damp at the end but not too shabby.

And the mention of Latex put a little twinkle in the good lady's eyes :)

Back