- Lots of room, very spacious,- Good fuel economy, but its the diesel.
- driver sits high in the car, good driving position, can see over stuff.
- Great value for the money, they're not that expensive new and they depreciate quickly so 2nd hand they're a bargain.
- Versatile seating, all back seats come out, turning it into a truck.
- Cheap to insure
- Turning circle is very large.
- A-pillars restrict visibility when cornering
- They depreciate quickly.
- Dull, daddy car.
I've the 2.0 HDi also on a 53.
The only problem I've found and a few people which I've spoken to, is that you can't see the front or back ends when parking. If you can, get parking sensors or become at one with the force.
Had it for a year now, good car, no problems. Had it serviced and the price was ok.