retro consoles !!!

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
after checking out the ps3 laptop link and lookin at his old retro conversions of consoles.

i was wondering how many of you still play with retro consoles ?

i regually play mario cart on the 64 !!! with my mates and a few beers ! koopa troopa beach and the shortcuts etc... by the way anyone played the new mario cart ?

At the moment I've got nothing. I just (yesterday) sold a PC Engine. I tend to have overly fond memories of both the Neo and the Engine, i'll buy one, then realise they're 20 years old and maybe not QUITE as good as I remembered!!! I've probably had at least 10 Neo Geos in my time, and even more PC Engines!

I think my next one will be a PS3 with Grand Theft Auto, although I think I may be getting too old for computer games!

Looks like there will be several neo geo games available on the PS3. Art of fighting was my fave. Which may be enough with that and blu ray to convince me to buy one.

kaiser":3ojqzlsz said:
Looks like there will be several neo geo games available on the PS3. Art of fighting was my fave. Which may be enough with that and blu ray to convince me to buy one.

mate i can convince you to buy one. they are fecking brilliant !! iwont go in to the whole ps3 vs 360 thing again... as that "console wars" thread annoyed a lot of 360 owners :twisted: :LOL: . but they are amazing with a HD tv !!!.

but then again mario cart on the 64 is allmost unbeatable !!! get one of those for about £15 ;)

magicmistertea":2fm88781 said:
kaiser":2fm88781 said:

mate i can convince you to but one. they are fecking brilliant !! iwont go in to the whole ps3 vs 360 thing again... as that "console wars" thread annoyed a lot of 360 owners :twisted: :LOL: . but they are amazing with a HD tv !!!.

but then again mario cart on the 64 is allmost unbeatable !!! get one of those for about £15 ;)

I've got the 64 somewhere.That and the new 42" telly might be worth a go. 1080 snowboarding was my other favorite on the nintendo.

Never mind consoles. Last week we had to visit the outlaws. Years ago I gave the mother in law my old table top games in order for her to have something to do. Once again the house was ringing to the little ditty that Caveman plays whenever the dinosaur cooks the caveman who is trying to steal its eggs. Also heard the stereo (unbelievable levels of technology) of Firefox F7 sounds for the first time in twenty years!

Memories!

Back