What Do You 'Rate' Yourself At?

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
Something you have no official training in, that is not your profession.

My cooking stands up pretty well. Constantly highly rated, by many experienced in the business.

Of course I am the world's greatest lover too; but that is in others' opinions, not mine as such.

Organisation skills, both home and work

I couldn't rate myself on an out of 10 basis, as if I were to rate myself 1 I'd be grossly exaggerating my abilities, perhaps 1 out of a 1000 would be more accurate :oops:

You didn't say what you rated yourself highly in, just rated.

Alison

Well, I didn't ask what anyone rated themselves highly in! I merely mean to encourage those who feel they have a skill, however feeble in their mind, to express it.

I am 46 in a couple of weeks. I didn't get here without picking up a few things.

Cooking is an area I have a noted ability in, yet have never trained nor worked in that area. Unless you count ceramics, in which case I am talking the usual pile of slip.

Blagging/getting away with it. It's an art.

Except I have this growing terror that one day all my good luck will run out, balance will have to be restored, and I'll be f***ed :shock:

That is an interesting one Pedro.

Blagging is the life equivalent of playing a board game without reading the instructions.

Makes it more interesting in my view, and you actually learn how to play quicker.

I do have a skill always being able to convince the children that under no circumstances would I ever buy that ridiculous senseless item for their birthday/ Christmas and then get it for them, not usually easy to pull the wool over children's eyes, Mother was good at it though had us believe icecream vans made noises when empty :roll:

Back