Peugeot 206 Any experiences/ thoughts.

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Following on from my Mercedes thread, were now looking at the 206.
So once again I'm asking for any input, because after all, if i never asked
about the A class we probably would have brought 1 :oops:
Again we are looking at the X on 2000 to 2001 price range [£ 2500-£3000] And again have found some nice clean looking examples.
What do you guys think :?:

I drive a lot of miles. Whenever I see a car driving down the motorway, brakelights blazing when the the driver is obviously not touching the brakes, it is always, without exception a 206! They do seem bedeviled by this sort of minor (but rather serious) fault. I went to get my wife a small car, then thought about it. She is driving herself and the twins around. Why would I want her to be doing that in something that felt it was made from recycled coke tins? I ended up getting the next size bracket up! Just a thought.

Iwasgoodonce":252b8amt said:
Why would I want her to be doing that in something that felt it was made from recycled coke tins?

Something I learned today- 206 = automotive equivalent of Kleins... ?

:LOL:

I drive a clio and 206 are exactly the same build quality,crap

theyll shake theirselves apart,expensive spares,avoid

Sis in law has one and reckons the only reason they have mirrors is so you can see what bits have fell off as you drive along.

Cheapo plastic interiors, flexy body panels, good engines though.

My friend had a 206......didn't keep it very long.

Another chap I know has just brought a 51 plate GTi and it went back to the dealer within a week for various problems.

But like any car, you get good 'uns and bad 'uns. However, you find that people do tend to bang on about the bad points, and never go on about the good bits!

Back