Dreamscape returns to Milton Keynes

Hmm.

I'll look at the line up but it's not at the Santuary so it's not really a Dreamscape to me. Plus I'm no longer 19.

Although I'll be at Fantazia in Bristol in April as the last one was quality. Motion is a cracking venue.

Talked about this last weekend with a couple of friends, went to a few dreamscapes but mostly at Shepton mallet. Went to guite a few helter skelters at the sanctuary and rollers. We said we might go, not sure I could go all night these days though.

Carl

Plus it's outside which is a disaster waiting to happen.

The only events I've been to outside which have been properly prepared for rain have been in Holland. Their production standards are miles better than anything in the UK.

Saying that Luton Airport isn't a million miles away so you might get a few Scots brightening the place up.

I went to the fantazia 'summertime' reunion in Bournemouth a few years ago...and it was absolute pony!!
The only bright point was watching my overweight best mate dancing on stage with The Ratpack :LOL:
A sight I'll never forget.

As a rule, these things were amazing when we were living them the first time. Trying to re-live them will lead to a tainting of the memory and disappointment he says on a forum full of people re-living their youth through bicycles

Fantazia in Bristol was the best thing I'd been to for about 15 years. So good we went to the next one in Manchester as well.

It was one of the worst.

But what else would I do? Grow a beard, start drinking real ale and become a pub bore? I think there's enough of them already.

Old raver here :LOL: still love the music especially in a quick car and have a good friend who is a promoter in the Neo Rave scene. Been to some of his events but it's not as 'edgy cool' as it was bitd. It was something special that can never be truly recaptured IMO.

castlemorton 92 was pretty good' outdoors,no entry fee, no security, 7 full days of party, shame about all the bloody ravers but they pay the bills innit

Back