The Immigration Debate........

fattiman

Senior Retro Guru
Are we all thinking the same about this, yet not speaking out or acting for fear of being called a racist!? Some say at the rate we are going our national identity will be lost forever, communities will break down, crime will go up and the British culture and value systems will dissapear. I remember watching a programe on TV recently about the RSPCA, where they had been called to a house where some immigrants had stolen 2 swans from the local park and were cooking them on the stove for dinner!! Maybe they didnt know that this was wrong but aparently they still did it, this is just one example of different cultures clashing with our own value systems and British culture which has been shaped over time. Anyway just wondered what people thought?

evil things are swans , break your arm soon as look at you. Queen eats them, why shouldn't the immigrants. Makes parks a safer place.

good on the immigrants i say, i love em, but I dont like swans

fattiman":xq0sgb3x said:
Are we all thinking the same about this, yet not speaking out or acting for fear of being called a racist!? Some say at the rate we are going our national identity will be lost forever, communities will break down, crime will go up and the British culture and value systems will dissapear. I remember watching a programe on TV recently about the RSPCA, where they had been called to a house where some immigrants had stolen 2 swans from the local park and were cooking them on the stove for dinner!! Maybe they didnt know that this was wrong but aparently they still did it, this is just one example of different cultures clashing with our own value systems and British culture which has been shaped over time. Anyway just wondered what people thought?

Nope.

I take it the indigenous population of the UK don't commit crimes like sheep rustling, poaching of wildlife, stealing copper cable?
I suppose they don't do it because they know it's wrong. :facepalm:
Do we have a police force just because it's all the immigrants that are committing all the crimes?

Don't be ridiculous or is it just racist?

Interesting and valid comments/thoughts, i actually dont know what to think about it all, is it the media trying to stir things or is there a real problem? :?

Latest posts

Back