anyone dealt with shmoo1605 on ebay

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just wondered if anyone has had dealings with this guy seems to buy everything up and flip it for profit anyone had dealing's?

Not had dealings with him but I'm suprised, what with the fees and postage, that he can make any money doing that.

He's a member on here, can't remember his RB name but he doesn't post much because of the stick he's open to? To be fair he seems ok, and just trying to graft a earner out of something he likes? I don't see nowt up with it? He doesn't put his eBay auctions in the outing section? Doesn't tout for custom, fair play if you can get it why not?

cannondale king":2zkgpzhq said:
Just wondered if anyone has had dealings with this guy seems to buy everything up and flip it for profit anyone had dealing's?

I can't recall whether I've bought from him, or not - the ebay id rings a bell, though, so maybe I've spotted the odd auction.

As for flipping - well loads of people do that on here, and that's largely accepted as the nature of the beast.

If i remember right, i have bought from him and he was a sterling chap, bought a bunch of bars off him for less than £20 and we got chatting through the message the seller bit, ended up paying about a fiver more to cover postage and he sent me a huge box of bits, he said most of it was odds and ends, but a lot of it ive used!

There was absolutely loads of stuff, including an almost new set of lx cantis complete with shimano pads, some azonic riser bars a couple of useable bb's and loads loads more!

*edit*

Just checked my ebay history and yes it was indeed him, awesome seller in my opinion.

As others have said, he is on here but doesnt trade on here as he prefers to stick to ebay for varying reasons, but dont let this put you off, splendid bloke and a thumbs up from me in his favour!

Cool that's answered that as it's not who I thought it was. There is an arse hole I don't want to deal with I won't rb naming them but glad it's not smoo as the other person is a right pain in the backside and was unsure of his user name

Back