gibbles what did you get for crimbo thread

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
i got me a sealed unopened plastic mint sauce stem cap and bolt,plus the eternal reek of damp wool and poster booklet....also a green man mug from the goth shop... a silver ring and cash.

so what did you guys get?

Attachments

• IMG_20131225_112940.jpg
    IMG_20131225_112940.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 624
Nopt long up so dont know, not visited the family home yet.
Big TV is in the offing though we've yet to decide on the model. Tricky job that.

Interesting mug Gib. Can just picture you holding it even though i have no idea what you look like :LOL:
The green man is it :? Didnt know goths were into old English folklore

It's Xmas Andy, Alasgow too so theres always going to be some incident or other. Im sure it will brighten up with some scuzzball going on the run and they need your coordination ;)

i got a little chopper!! :xmas-big-grin:

radio-controlled obviously!! :xmas-wink:

dyna-ti":2lrc9w8i said:
Nopt long up so dont know, not visited the family home yet.
Big TV is in the offing though we've yet to decide on the model. Tricky job that.

Interesting mug Gib. Can just picture you holding it even though i have no idea what you look like :LOL:
The green man is it :? Didnt know goths were into old English folklore

It's Xmas Andy, Alasgow too so theres always going to be some incident or other. Im sure it will brighten up with some scuzzball going on the run and they need your coordination ;)

it matches the one on the wall im painting at the mo..its not even a third done yet but its going to look fun when its done...

i do jackets too.... :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_20131225_121531.jpg
    IMG_20131225_121531.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_20131225_121924.jpg
    IMG_20131225_121924.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 600
gibbleking":23sz32ea said:
i got me a sealed unopened plastic mint sauce stem cap and bolt,plus the eternal reek of damp wool and poster booklet....also a green man mug from the goth shop... a silver ring and cash.

so what did you guys get?

I want one.... Do it all mug, tea, coffee, beer, shots :xmas-cool:
I didn't get what I thought I was ( phew it was for her brother ) I got socks n boxers hugo boss though so will last the year

i got new fishing rod an reel. x box online for a year an a tiny road bike model with working parts inc brakes :)

I was hoping to get this today, looks like i'll have to wait til january.
Can't wait. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 571
videojetman":20qikx4x said:
I was hoping to get this today, looks like i'll have to wait til january.
Can't wait. :D

pretty cheap on ebay at the mo..i have one in my watch list...also a sheng shou 10x10 for 55 quid.

ps yup that is my stem cap...cept mines unuses and my trike recumbany uses inch headsets,,,

Back