Just found my present.

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
Wellllll.... Missis as been in England for three weeks came back today, got on the vino bumffff mañana out for the count. So being the slooth I am , phone check, laptop check etc ( don't deny it we all do it) I found my present? Noooooo a gawdy D+G watch..... I understand her logic ( I sold mine to raise funds to move here ) oris, submariner, and a roadster, but this is a gangsta rapa bbbblinnng. I will not were this. Ever.
Foook nos?

I've got her, (story.... We fell out she threw a ring I bought her in the road, ages ago, I reclaimed it ;-) but stone missing, we made up she's regretted it, I've kept slyly stum) so I've replaced the stone, I know she'll cry xxxx

Hmmm she might have got this to take the piss???? She knows me? Quality but discrete?????
Happy Christmas ya bunch of happily married men....

I can never figure out if when the mrs checks my computer she is more annoyed i've just been on here rather than been on the naughty websites!!

ellist":3d1ixy8k said:
I can never figure out if when the mrs checks my computer she is more annoyed i've just been on here rather than been on the naughty websites!!

:LOL: :facepalm:

Hawmaw":1zdrvd2g said:
Bpool77":1zdrvd2g said:
phone check, laptop check etc ( don't deny it we all do it)

Seriously ??

Yep, key board logger, spy cam, tracker tile :D ( has anyone else been seeing these ads?) lol? You must be happily married? Or trust your missis? Me????? I don't trust myself so never mind anyone else........

My misses knows when I have picked her phone up - I normally take a picture of my knob and set it as the background :LOL:

WD :D

No, if you hold the camera close I can make it look ok. Keeping fingers out of the shot helps to as it gives nothing to scale it to ;-)

WD Pro":24sfdxzm said:
My misses knows when I have picked her phone up - I normally take a picture of my knob and set it as the background :LOL:

That my friend is a classic, I'd do it but she'd stick it on twatter n fuk book bad experiences :oops: :facepalm:

Back