Merry Christmas!

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
All the best everyone! I hope you all have a smashing festive season and come out of it unscathed with a few great memories.

We are going to have a very busy one, in the middle of packing up (yet again); we haven't even had a chance to get a tree up! Picking up Mrs. Flyer from the airport on Christmas Eve, (she is working the winter theatre season in London whilst overseeing work on the house). From there hopefully things will click into place.

Hoping to get some riding in over the next couple of weeks, and a bit of kayaking. Took the plunge on a new drysuit so eager to try it out. Might need to use it for cycling as well if today's weather was anything to go by! Drove through some severe horizontal snow on the way back from the workshop.

After a lot of vacillation we seem to have landed on a plan to buy another house in the Highlands, probably a B&B suitable location out West somewhere. Somewhere I can indulge my watersports interests and we can leave in the hands of someone while we are elsewhere.

Should be an interesting year!

All the best again!

Merry Christmas and all the best to yourself Highlandsflyer!
And best wishes to all here in the retrobike land. Have yourselves a lovely festive period and look forward to catching up with everyone again next year and meeting those I haven't already had the pleasure of meeting and riding with.
Happy trails

Jamie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Struan and Jamie and all my fellow Retrobikers! :xmas-big-grin:

Merry Christmas to you Pat, Highlandsflyer,Jamiedyer and all the other fellow retrobikers! May all your wishes and dreams come true in 2014! :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: I hope i can ride more than this year and find some interesting bikes!

I wish all a Merry Christmas, and may all your wishes come true in the new year :xmas-big-grin:

Alison

Merry christmas everybody.
Mine will be a happy one if i wake up tomorrow and the roof is still on the house :shock: bit breezy in South Wales :roll:

Back