OK kids at school again boring you cry

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
In year 4 now my son and his friend are now going to be studying year 6 maths. I want my son to be able to do his best. His friend is very slightly better. My oldest was in my younger son's friend's older brother's year and he was a true violent thug, not my son :)

My son snd his friend compete to be the best.

Should I send my son to the same school as his friend in secondary, or to the same school as his siblings who go to what was an exemplary school and might get therr again. Or to his friend's school known from being the worst school in the county to good to be along side his best mate come competition

Alison

friends change overtime & if you truly want the best for your son then the answer is very clear.

Nob":38nyol4u said:
friends change overtime & if you truly want the best for your son then the answer is very clear.

Not sure what you mean about that :? My oldest 20 is still best friends with a lad he's been friends with since 7 true my oldest now wants different things but they are still as strong as ever. But my youngest is now in s position where him and his mate may finally be moved up a year. Do I keep them together or put him in the same schol as his siblings.

Sorry not as bright as my 9 year old but not sure on the answer you expect of me

Alison

I was best mates with a lad at primary school but moved away a year before the end. We ended up at the same secondary school but in different years so didn't see much of each other but met up every now and then. Towards the end of school we started hanging out a bit more.

We're still best mates now, some 20 years later and I'm going to his child's birthday party today. Another of my best mates will be there who I've know since I was a tot even though we never went to school together. Both are members here.

Doesn't matter if they go to the same school, if the friendship is meant to last it will.

there was a piece in the news in the past week or 2 saying a boy who is top of his class does better than if he's in the middle of the class. Therefore better to be best in a poor group, than middle in a good group.

Don't really know if that will help though, as I think I'd want mine to be the best in the best school.

Always go for the best school to give them the best start in life, any worthwhile friendship will endure.

The funny thing I have put my kids in the best school paying the bus fair to get there. Now that school has gone from the best to the worst, And the worst to the better
Alison

Latest posts

Back