Nigella's assistants cleared

I am glad they were cleared.

At the end of the day a billionaire's personal assistants are expected to dress well and travel in luxury. It is not unusual for them to have carte blanche use of credit.

You wouldn't want your PAs to dress from M&S when they represent your brand.

Am I being amazingly stupid here?

Nigella takes two PA's to court over the small matter of half a millions worth of unauthorised Credit Card transactions (they must have found the RB For Sale section!). Their main defence is that they were only covering up her cocaine use from her husband.

They are subsequently acquitted.

Does this mean Nigella - in effect threw the two PA's to the lions to perpetuate the lie with her husband...?

If she did, does that make her one of most vicious creatures to have ever walked this earth?

ringo":12x9bt70 said:
Am I being amazingly stupid here?

Nigella takes two PA's to court over the small matter of half a millions worth of unauthorised Credit Card transactions (they must have found the RB For Sale section!). Their main defence is that they were only covering up her cocaine use from her husband.

They are subsequently acquitted.

Does this mean Nigella - in effect threw the two PA's to the lions to perpetuate the lie with her husband...?

If she did, does that make her one of most vicious creatures to have ever walked this earth?

It's also backfired pretty badly she hasn't come out of it particularly well - smoking joints in front of your teenage children for example.

Who says Nigella took them to Court? It would appear to be just an excuse for Scraatchi to trash her in public with no redress. The charges should have been thrown out when it became apparent it wasn't really about the sisters' alleged theft.
I wish Charles luck finding a taxi in future...

suburbanreuben":30m4tf0m said:
Who says Nigella took them to Court? It would appear to be just an excuse for Scraatchi to trash her in public with no redress. The charges should have been thrown out when it became apparent it wasn't really about the sisters' alleged theft.
I wish Charles luck finding a taxi in future...

Wasn't it Nigella who called the police? Thought Saatchi wanted to make them work at a reduced salary?

kenaltobelli":3qnbd57m said:
dont care what they say about her;she can cook got loads of cash
i would ;still take her on :D
And she's even lovelier in the flesh!
You wouldn't be riding your bike for a while...

Back